There are many types of contractor bonds like surety bonds which are a contract between three parties; the
principal (you), the surety (us) and the oblige (the entity requiring the bond). Contractor license bonds are
required for individuals who alter or construct any structure contracted for $500 or more. Just call our office
and we can help you find the correct bond you are looking for.
Here’s a list of a few main types of contractor bonds
- Bid Bonds: protects the project’s owner if the bid in not honored by the principal
- Performance Bonds: A principal, or contractor, uses this type of bond to ensure that it will complete the contract in accordance with its terms.
- Payment Bonds: guarantees all payments that are due to subcontractors or suppliers from the principal
- Janitorial Bonds: are often required before cleaning services can be performed on most projects
- Contractor License Board Bond: meets the state of California requirement of 15,000