Need Insurance?

Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial Auto and Trailer Insurance

Commercial Auto Insurance provides funds to repair or replace the vehicle. Some automobile insurance policies also cover medical expenses and third-party property damage. Make sure to have your truck, car or van insured as a commercial auto or as ‘business use’ when used in the course of business. ‘Trailers’ also should be insured in the event of theft or in an accident to repair or replace.

Commercial Auto Insurance is a liability and physical damage protection for vehicles. Commercial auto insurance requires a separate policy because they’re typically exposed to more risk than person vehicles.

Ask us about getting quotes on other types of commercial vehicle including but not limited to:

  • Commercial fleet
  • Towing
  • Heavy equipment for farming or construction
  • Agricultural trucks
  • Box Trucks
  • Semi-Trucks